1. Job Description
GTC seeks a qualified junior sales representative to sell products and services or ideas using their sales and communication skills. The Junior Ssales Rrepresentative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase GTC’sour offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that the candidate our sales rep be personable and professional.
2. Objectives of this Role
In this role, the Junior Sales Representative will assist the Senior Regional Sales Representative with the following:
• Represent GTC’sour company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with customer research to identify how our solutions meet their needs.
• Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales target through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
• Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales prospects.
• Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
• Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
• Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, analyzing territory/market’s potential and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
• Provide complete and appropriate solutions to customers for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, order forecasts , and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company budget and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring, contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
• Quote to existing customers and new prospects according to their direct requests or web page inquiries, with appropriate follow up for customer feedback.
3. Skills and Qualifications
• 3-5 years in sales of industrial products, (electrical controls a plus).
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Personal integrity, Self-Confidence.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Availability to travel at least 25% of the time to end-user customers.
• Computer literate and has experience with CRM’s.
4. Preferred Qualifications
• Engineering’s degree or equivalent
• English: understanding, reading comprehension, writing and speaking.
• Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
• Strong organizational skills